Did you know Stone Gardens can cater to any event – corporate retreats, birthday parties, bridal showers and more. Our team here at Stone Gardens will accommodate any group, large or small, and make your event the best it can be. We have a very large space and can provide ample room for large groups but also provide the smaller, more intimate events the space to give their guests an ideal experience. Perfectly situated near Temecula Wine Country and just a short drive from San Diego, Stone Gardens provides the ideal getaway for you and your guests without ever having to leave the county! The lush grounds, large seating area and entertaining accents such as a putting green create the perfect multi-use venue for any event. Our team of event professionals will cater to you and your guests every need and request. We here at Stone Gardens pride ourselves on our stellar vendor relations with local businesses as well as our amazing customer service for all your needs in planning and executing your event.
So why not skip the typical hotel board room, meeting hall or restaurant and call Stone Gardens today and book your next event with us!
Call 760.451.8574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Stone Gardens provides the ideal outdoor setting for your baby shower. The location is quaint enough to feel like a backyard event but large enough to host your large party of friends and family.
Here is a list of some eco and baby friendly food you can serve at your shower! And to incorporate more of a green them into your celebration – use stones (which can be purchased at Stone Gardens) as the labels for food rather than paper!
* It may not be realistic to pull off a shower with all organic foods, so do your best — baking a cake with free-range eggs or serving organic chicken and produce is a great start.
* Spend a little more time and make a soup from scratch, using locally grown vegetables if possible. Serve with fresh-baked scones.
* Prepare your cake with dye-free, homemade icing. Then add a beautiful green color by topping it with crushed pistachios.
* Leftover fruit salad won’t keep, so put together a platter of fruit that you don’t need to cut. Grapes, mini pears, clementines, or other petite fruits won’t turn brown while sitting on the buffet.
* Choose fish that’s safe for pregnant women: wild salmon, halibut, and trout are all good bets.
* Use almond, soy, or rice milk to whip up a pitcher of yummy fruit smoothies.